24 Hours of LIVE interactive online learning.
Access to Recordings
This instructor led Quantitative Aptitude for Bank Exams course consists of 24 LIVE online classes and specially prepared tutorials to help you revise concepts, attain speed and learn tips to solve difficult problems in quantitative section of banking exams. Don’t worry if you miss any class , you can still watch the recording of the class any number of times to revise the class.
Quantitative Aptitude for Bank Exams course covers:
- Introduction to basic concepts - Mathematics, Problem Solving, Data Sufficiency, Graphs and more
- Quick Approach to problems - shortcuts to solve difficult problems and tricks to remember short-cuts
- Wide coverage of various topics of Quantitative Aptitude
This Quantitative Aptitude for Bank Exams course is specifically designed for:
- Recruitment Exams of Bank, Railway, Insurance other Public Sector Examinations
- Other public sector recruitment exams as LIC, GIC, SSC, Railway, RBI etc.
BONUS - PPT Tutorial is available so that you revise the concepts in your speed.
NOTE - For working professionals, classes can be adjusted in Mornings and Evenings.
Quantitative Aptitude for Bank Exams Course Package:
- 24 LIVE classes, can be completed in 4 week by one hour daily or 2 week by two hours daily from Monday to Saturday.
- Access to class recordings once the classes are over
- Course timings: mutually agreed between 6:30 AM to 8:30 PM IST
- Access to training material used in the classes
- QA1 : Numbers
- QA2 : Short Cut for Multiplication
- QA2 : Short Cut for Square & Division
- QA3 : H.C.F. AND L.C.M
- QA4 : Simplification
- QA5 : Percentage
- QA6 : Average
- QA7 : Ratio, Proportion & Variation
- QA8 : Partnership
- QA8 : Profit, Loss & Discount
- QA9 : Time & Work
- QA10 : Time, Speed & Distance
- QA11 : Boats & Streams
- QA11 : Races & Games
- QA12 : Mixture, Allegations & Ages
- QA13 : Simple & Compound Interest
- QA14 : Logarithms
- QA15 : Shares & Debentures
- QA15 : Clocks & Calendar
- QA16 : Progressions or Series
- QA17 : Permutation & Combinations
- QA18 : Set Theory & Venn Diagram
- QA19 : Probability
- QA20 : Linear Equations
- QA21 : Quadratic Equations
- QA22 : Area & Perimeter
- QA23 : Volume & Surface Area
- QA24 : Plane Geometry
Quantitative Aptitude for Bank Exams Course Outline:
Language of instruction: English